For over ten years, Odds and Sods has offered a reasonably priced, efficient and polite house, office, garden and garage clearance service.

We operate within an approximate 25 mile radius of Chelmsford.

Roughly 20% of our clients are landlords, both private and commercial, and the remaining 80% are private homeowners.

In contrast with most other house clearance operations, we are dedicated to cutting the amount of landfill waste created by clearances, and we recycle and resell items wherever possible through our shop, warehouse, web site and EBay auctions, setting aside any items we are able to donate to various charities.

When pricing a clearance, we take into consideration the market value of any saleable items, which means that we are able to price most jobs extremely competitively.

Due to the nature of the work involved, we are unable to offer any estimates without a prior viewing of the property to be cleared. If you require a clearance, please use our contact form to send us your details, and we'll contact you to arrange an appointment.





home . contact . ebay auctions . lounge . dining . kitchen . bedroom . office/study . conservatory/garden . general . specials . hardware . entertainment . ceramics . collectibles . clearances . ebay affiliated . deliveries . furniture finder . terms and conditions . view all furniture . view everything else

Click Here to shop at